Cox Radio Dayton Contest Rules
1) No purchase necessary. One valid entry per contestant.
2) All contests will be played on specified contest dates. Listeners
should call 457-0991 to enter contests on K99.1FM (WHKO-FM). Call
457-1290 to enter contests on 95.7FM and AM290 News Talk Radio WHIO or
on the station's websites (http://www.k99online.com,
http://www.newstalkradiowhio.com, www.953theeagle.com). Cox
Radio-Dayton and contest sponsor(s) are not responsible for lost,
stolen, damaged or incomplete mail entries. Some contests may specify
other entry locations. The winner will receive a predetermined prize.
Cox Radio-Dayton and contest sponsor(s) are not responsible for bad
telephone connections or any other telephone conditions, which make it
impossible to properly understand or play the contest. Cox Radio-Dayton
and contest sponsor(s) are not responsible for contestant error or
telephone conditions which result in the contestant being unable to
complete the telephone call either before or during the contest. Sponsor
and affiliates are also not responsible for technical, hardware,
software failure of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections,
fraud, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether
caused by the Sponsor, users or by any technical or human error.
3) Contestants must be 18-years of age to play the contest.
4) Contestants must reside in the following counties: Randolph, Union and Wayne Counties in Indiana and Auglaize, Butler,
Champaign, Clark, Clinton, Darke, Fayette, Greene, Highland, Logan,
Mercer, Miami, Montgomery, Preble, Shelby, and Warren Counties in
5) Contestants who have won contests sponsored by Cox Radio-Dayton in the past 30 days are ineligible to play.
6) Cox Radio-Dayton reserves the right to use the likeness and name of
the winner on-air or in print, including but not limited to voice,
picture or character in promotional, advertising, marketing and other
business pursuits without providing the winner any additional financial
7) Cox Radio-Dayton employees and their immediate relatives are
ineligible to win, as are employees and immediate family members of
participating sponsors and employees and immediate family members of
affiliates of any other media outlet in the Dayton-Springfield metro
area as defined by Arbitron.
8) All winners will be required to sign a station release form prior to receiving a prize award.
9) Unless otherwise advised, winners will be required to pick their
prize up at 1611 S. Main St. Dayton OH 45409 in Dayton between the hours
of 10:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST Monday through Friday. All prizes must
be claimed at the studio within 30 days of winning the prize. If prizes
are not picked up with then the 30 day period, they become property of
the station or its’ sponsor as applicable.
10) All prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions are permitted.
11) Winners are responsible for any taxes on prize awards.
12) The decision of Cox Radio-Dayton is final on all contests.
13) Other specific rules relating to specific contests may be
substituted for these rules and where applicable supersede the rules
14) The prize must be accepted or forfeited by a designated offer end
date. If the prize is forfeited, Cox Radio-Dayton reserves the right to
retain the prize for redistribution. If the prize is not claimed with 30
days of winning, it is said to be forfeited and no alternate winner
will be chosen.
15) Winners must produce a picture I.D. or some other form of identification to claim their prize.
16) All radio station contests are void where prohibited by law.
17) All online contest winners will be notified that they won via e-mail
to the e-mail address listed in the winner's membership profile.
18) Complete contest rules are available at Cox Radio-Dayton, 1611 S.
Main St., Dayton, Ohio 45409 and may be obtained by submitting request
in person or in writing. The contest is also subject to all state laws,
rules and regulations.